Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Little Vik

Saturday 6 March 2010

CTFO!


Today it finallllyyyyyy came!

my B E A Utiful House of Holland C.T.F.O shirt and i adore it.
Yes maybe it is a little overprices but it clearly is awesome!

How good is the sun today its as if we might actually be getting away from winter.
I will be starting my final major project next week and the sun makes me happy so my work is happy. I am researching into those scrummy patisseries and cakes so i do feel a may need to ferry it across to Amsterdam in the next few weeks for some primary research.

And maybe for a jolly old time!

its not all hard work!

Well its less than two weeks to my Hull Fashion Alliance event and to be honest I'm not that nervous i still have a few things to finish off constructing but i will get it done along with this stupid suit!

Honestly the labour cost of it must be about 6million and 12 thousand pound.

i have a few competitions coming uppppppppp

metro recreate - my paper dress is coming along but is getting rather technical with chicken wire...yes you will soon see :)

young stylist of the year - in association with the St Stephens shopping centre, i am rather excited about this as it is basically shopping for free!

Northern designers - i am going to enter my suit into this competition as i have worked bloody hard on it!


so hopefully something nice will come from these!


I spent all of last night sending about 56,0000000 work experience applications but who knows if i will ever hear back from them it feels like i would receive a reply from someone if i sent a message in a bottle.

peace out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment