Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Little Vik

Thursday 22 April 2010

Rockin' starbucks at

8AM!!!!
 YES I AM UP AND OUT AT 8AM BECAUSE TODAY IS THE DAY I PICK MY OUTFIT FOR STYLIST OF THE YEAR!
so my brief was dress to impress at new look and last night I thought I'd head down to the shop and see what outfit I can pick out. I started thinking abou what "dress to impress" actually means and at first I was sort of drifting towards going out clothes and evening wear but I stopped myself and decided to go in a less obvious direction. I want to do a date outit when is there a more appropriate time to impress?!. I found an awesome lilac crop top with sequin embelishment so so cute and my model has cropped shot hair so she will look fab! I began to look at shorts and thought it was going a bit naff so I looked and trousers and bingo I found the perfect pair of creamy grey hareem trousers so so smart! So I'm pleased! Hopefully the right sizes are going to be in and it will all go smoothly!
My catwalk show is this Saturday and the voting goes online in Saturday night and it's so easy to vote you just enter your email address! Please please please can I ask you to spare a few minutes on Saturday night to vote for me I will love you all forever! I will upload a blog later and let you know my final outfit choice! I hope you all love it lol, I'm not competitive 8-)




Just a sneek preview of my next blog
half price jewellery bargain I got from topshop last night!
I caved in a got love heart tights!
And of course I will be showing you all my stylist outfit!

Love to you all
speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment